[ct-user] Upgrade computer strategy

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Upgrade computer strategy
From: k3ct at fast.net (John Bednar)
Date: Tue Aug 5 20:04:48 2003
I have used CTWin and CTDos (same CT version) with a CT serial
port network without problems in several contests during the last
two contest seasons. One computer ran CTWin with WinME and
the others ran CTDos with Win98 DOS.

I don't believe movable windows (with the mouse) works in CTWin
with Win98. Please correct me if I'm wrong. It does work with WinXp.
This was an addition to one of the later CTWin versions.

John, K3CT