[ct-user] Upgrade computer strategy

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Upgrade computer strategy
From: k4oj at tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed Aug 6 00:57:44 2003
OK next question...

If the bulk of the computers are using 10/100 networking bu an odd
computer does NOT have a networking card...

Can it be used in the network "traditionally" by attaching it to a comm
port and then connecting to a computer which is already in the network
via 10/100 ethernet network onto one of that computers comm ports?

Again, it is agreed that all computers will run the same release version
of CT.

Thanks gang...

K4OJ