[ct-user] CT 9.92.001 and Win95 help

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.92.001 and Win95 help
From: TOMHURLEY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 23:12:17 EST
Tonight I tried to enter the 21st Century (well, the late 20th at least) and
install CTWin 9.92.001 on my old Win95 shack machine.  It's a Compaq Presario
6000 at 300MHz and 96 meg of RAM. Everything seems to work fine including
packet and rig control on the COMM ports....but cant seem to make the rig key
and
send CW off the LPT1 port.  In fact, with the SOUND command on....dont even
hear CQ from the computer speaker when I hit F1.  Works fine with the old DOS
version, though.  Am I missing something simple?
Tom/K1TH