[ct-user] Lockups and Band change problems

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Lockups and Band change problems
From: "John Meyer" <jmeyer@ticon.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:20:03 -0600
In trying to set up CT 10.02.003 in my desktop (800 mHz machine) and laptop
(70 mhz) I've run into two different problems:

1)       On the main computer DOS CT locks up during setup of the
Information Sheet after 18-24 keystrokes (it varies).  I have to use Windows
to close the program.

2)       On my laptop, setup goes OK, but when I try to enter calls, no
matter what band I've set up, when I hit enter CT logs it as 20M.

I was hoping to use CT for the ARRL contest, but maybe I'll have to go back
to the version I used to use - 9.36.  That worked well for me even on
DXpedition with my 70 mHz laptop.

Any ideas?

73, John

=====================================

John Meyer,  NZ9Z / 4S7NZG

Timberdoodle Meadow

P.O. Box 146

Kellnersville,  WI 54215

E-Mail:  jmeyer@ticon.net

Phone:  (920) 732-4517

Make Friends Worldwide Through Amateur Radio

Ham Radio DX'ers check out:
NorthEast Wisconsin DX Association
                (NEWDXA)
website: http://newdxa.org <http://newdxa.com/>