[NA-User] 2 radios - 1 COM port

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] 2 radios - 1 COM port
From: wc4h@itis.net (Carl - WC4H)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:40:09 -0500
I use CT but I believe NA has the same feature:

You define RADIO 1 and RADIO 2.  Each radio has it's own definition.  Since
you are using 2 IC-765's, you MUST change the memory address of one of them.
You can use  50 (IC-756).  Then define one radio as the 756 and the other as
the 756 to NA.

Sorry I did not realize both radios were the same.

For example, with some programs (CT, N1MM) I have to change the address on
my IC-756PROII to 5c (instead of the default 64) because these programs
can't handle the PRO II only the PRO.

73 & GL
Carl