Re: [NA-User] NA in IL QSO PARTY

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] NA in IL QSO PARTY
From: "Robert Pack (NX5M)" <nx5m@txcyber.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:42:24 -0500
I have not done a mobile operation with NA.
However, I think you may need to create a different qdf file for each county
you are going to operate in.
Or, the other option is to just use a single qdf file and make note of when
you change counties....of course this means a different "sent" exchange for
each county so you'd have to change that as well.
IF you do use 10 different qdf files and just restart NA when you enter a
new county you might could just name the qdf file by county name.  Each qdf
file will have a different exchange sent so I do not know if merging these
files after the qso party is doable.  Worst case I guess is just merge them
and edit the cabrillo file (if that is what is used for log submissions) to
show which county you were in for each qso.

I may be totally wrong on this.  Just idle thoughts before I head off to
bed.

GL!
Bob NX5M