Re: [NA-User] NA in IL QSO PARTY

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [NA-User] NA in IL QSO PARTY
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:35:17 EDT
It took me a long time to figure this one out... duh:

As a regular QSO party mobiler, every year I'd take the time to set up a
bunch of QDF files for all the possible counties on my route.  About a  year
ago
I realized I was setting up the same files year after year.  So  now I have a
separate directory ("BLANKQDF") with subdirectories for each state,  where I
put the files when I set them up.  Then I copy these virgin QDF  files to the
directory I use during the contest.

When the contest is done, I have the filled up QDF files, plus the original
ones ready to use next time.

73  -  Jim   K8MR