Re: [NA-User] NA in IL QSO PARTY

To: RLVZ@aol.com
Subject: Re: [NA-User] NA in IL QSO PARTY
From: Bob Patten <n4bp@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:11:43 -0400

K4PG and I have been using NA in the FQP covering 21 counties for each
of the past five years.  I wrote a batch file back
at the start that allows me to quickly change logs each time we change
counties.  It has worked very well for us and allows
that log change to happen in probably about ten seconds.  The log files
of course have to be set up in advance.  And the
batch file would have to be edited to include the ten IL counties that
you will cover.  Can e-mail the batch file if you wish..

W4OV and K4LQ used an edited version of my batch file in the CW County
Hunters Contest earlier this year.  I think the
batch file worked OK for them, but NA had trouble handling the exchange
format of the contest.

--
73,     Bob Patten, N4BP                Plantation, FL

E-Mail: n4bp@arrl.net                   Website: http://www.qsl.net/n4bp
QRP ARCI #3412    SOC #1    ARS #799    SMIRK #6625          FISTS #7871