Re: [RFI] BPL reply comments

To: <ka5s@earthlink.net>, "RFI Reflector" <rfi@contesting.com>, "Telecom Corridor List" <tcinfo@tpd.usa.alcatel.com>, "AARA Info List" <aarainfo@tpd.usa.alcatel.com>, "Kris Mraz" <kilo.mike@gte.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] BPL reply comments
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 11:30:37 -0700
No, not really, Cortland. I just copied what Lee, W6EM did.
He is a registered professional engineer who works in the
electric utility industry. Read his comments if you get a
chance, they are very very good (you should be able to
find them by searching ECFS under "Mc Vey").

I think the hardcopy to the "victim" of the reply comments
is just a courtesy. I did it mainly just to show that I meant
business. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, however.