Re: [RFI] shielding question

To: Jim Brown <jimbrown.enteract@rcn.com>,"RFI List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] shielding question
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 11:05:26 -0500
At 09:29 AM 12/23/03 -0600, Jim Brown wrote:
These papers were a labor of love -- I make my living designing sound
systems. I spent the better part of a year doing the research
documented in these papers and writing them. They vary in length from
14 to 20 pages. The line I draw is at writing them again in email
correspondence.

Jim, I think that Tom's point was that if you own the copyright on these papers (I realize you may not), why not put them on a web site somewhere so that they can be viewed by hams, who are not professionals in the field, without paying such a high price for a paper they may not be able to understand or use?

73, Pete N4ZR Happy Holidays Check out the World HF Contest Station Database at www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm