Re: [RFI] Eliminating TVI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Eliminating TVI
From: "N6KJ" <kelly@thejohnsons.ws>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 21:28:58 -0800 (PST)
As I mentioned in an earlier e-mail, I already verified that I get
interference when I disconnect the satellite set-top and VCR and ONLY
play a DVD.  I figured this was as good (or better) than a rabbit ears
test.  As I mentioned before, I get interference when playing a DVD,
when watching a satellite signal, and watching a VHS tape.  In all cases,
I disconnected everything except the TV and the input source.  The only
thing in common with all of these inputs is the TV and the AC line.