Re: [RFI] RFI Services bullcrap smell test :)

To: "Mike Martin" <mike@rfiservices.com>,"'Michael Tope'" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Services bullcrap smell test :)
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:57:02 -0400
> When I'm asked a question, the answer will be only from my
experience.
> Whether it agrees with popular assumption or opinion or
not, I can't control
> that.
> My Telephone number is available and published for those I
can assist.
> Good day and best wishes,

Mike,

If people are leaving your talks with the impression that
injecting power lines with small transmitters (BPL) can't
and won't cause problems, maybe you should refrain from any
talks until you figure out WHY people walk away with an
impression so far from reality.

This stuff certainly isn't rocket science. It's conventional
well-established transmission line theory.

Misinformation does far more harm than we ever might
imagine.

73 Tom