Re: [RFI] PG&E IR line fault detection advertisements

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] PG&E IR line fault detection advertisements
From: "Cortland Richmond" <ka5s@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:30:35 -0800
Back around 1992 or so I saw what looked like a rocket or mortar shell
fireball in Burleson, TX. It turned out to be a pole transformer shorting
out and all the oil igniting at once. Someone had left a wrench on top and
when the rain pooled up a bit, it supported a destructive short circuit.

Cortland

suits,