Re: [RFI] Lights flickering next door

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Lights flickering next door
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 07:18:41 -0500
Also, if they did have something new installed, did they do it
themselves or have an electrician do it?

If they did it themselves, give them the ferrites and some instructions
and let 'em figure it out.  If they paid an electrician to install it,
shouldn't they be calling him about his poorly installed equipment which
now recieves just about any radio waves causing it to malfunction?

That's the approach I'd take.  To do the work yourself sets you up for
liability.  Unless it's a lifelong neighbor and very good friend, leave
the solution to them to install however they're comfortable.

Good luck.

73, de ed -K0iL