Re: [RFI] Power Line Ultrasound Detector

To: "W0UN -- John Brosnahan" <shr@swtexas.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Power Line Ultrasound Detector
From: "sebdesn" <sebdesn@ecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:24:44 -0600
<I have spent some
time doing google searches to no avail, and I have not yet found a low
cost clear-plastic parabola -- any suggestions.  I realize I don't need
a clear-plastic dish for this -- just that it would make it look more like
the professional ones.

Looking out the window, xyl has  clear plastic parabola shaped things at the
top of the bird feeders to keep the squirrels off. They look to be 16" in or
so in dia. and 3" deep. Dont know if that is a suitable shape. Google bird
feeders, I am sure there are many places that sell em. If not I will find
out who she got em from...

73,de Bud WØHG