Re: [RFI] Front Load Washer/Dryer Advice

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Front Load Washer/Dryer Advice
From: Kelly Johnson <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:03:30 -0700
Are you *positive* that the Whirlpool Duet is the same (in terms of RFI) as
the Neptune?
 We don't want a "cheaper" pair. We want high quality, high efficiency front
loaders. I've heard that Kenmore is not bad. I've heard GE is not bad, but I
don't know where to find the GE units in my area. I'd like to know about
others I've seen (like Siemens or LG), but nobody has given a report on
these.
 I guess I have a 30 day money back guarantee so I will have an opportunity
to try them out, but it's a real hassle if you have to return them!