Re: [RFI] Low RFI HDTV

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Low RFI HDTV
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 20:30:14 -0800
On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 18:07:24 -0700, Hardy Landskov wrote:

>Could someone please give the group a thumbnail sketch of what's going on?
>I am in the market now for a good HDTV now that it's coming in Feburary.

Check the archives. Discussion only 10 days ago. Several have noted that
Sony LCDs they own are benign with respect to RFI. I've had my eye on a
Sony XBR for a while and watching prices. Pulled the trigger Friday on a
46-inch XBR6. $1900 (list about $2,800, street price has been $2,300). When
I went to checkout, they threw in a FREE Blue Ray player. I'll post my
experiences when I've beaten it up for a while.

73,
Jim K9YC