Re: [RFI] Low RFI HDTV

To: RFI Reflector <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Low RFI HDTV
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 05:21:04 -0600
Plasma's are twice the weight of an equal sized LCD, something to
consider if installing it yourself.  Plasma's also generate a lot of
heat.  Plasma's also reflect light so don't place it where the sun
might be shining through a window.  We purchased a Sony 46 inch LCD
after looking at it at Best Buy, I bought it at B&H Photo in New York,
had it shipped in, local delivery service brought it to my door and
even helped me carry it in the living room, I saved over $500 by
purchasing it at B&H.  I have no TVI and I do not detect any RFI from
it on my radios.  Great picture.  It is the Sony model KDL-46V3000
(Bravia).  The change model numbers from time to time so that exact
model may not be available.  I think you won't go wrong with any of
the Bravia models.

73
Dale, K9VUJ