Re: [RFI] Low RFI HDTV

To: "Hardy Landskov" <n7rt@cox.net>, <Gary@doctorgary.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Low RFI HDTV
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 08:31:03 -0800
We have a Samsung 50 " DLP that has given NO hint of RFI problems.
 Prior to purchase I called Samsung, nice lady on the `phone did tell me
their DLP sets  do not create RFI.
And, she was right.
I would suggest that you call the manufacture's 800 hot line and pose the
RFI question to them about the particular model you are interested in.  Did
this with two other manufacturer's, got a "Well have to get back to you on
that" sort of attitude.
73's,
Gary...wa6fgi