Re: [RFI] CFLs and LEDs

To: "Dan Violette" <danki6x@earthlink.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] CFLs and LEDs
From: "Hardy Landskov" <n7rt@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 21:35:19 -0700
I have to chime in here. My experience with CFL's has been dismal. I have
tried to find some that were made in the US but so far that has not been the
case.
Can we please try to make a matrix of bad vs good or is the jury still out?
My first inclnation is that China is still pumping the same-o-same-o shit
and no one
not even out government seems to care......
N7RT