Re: [RFI] Types of flatscreen (Re: Plasma TVs

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Types of flatscreen (Re: Plasma TVs
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:35:56 -0800
50 inch Samsung LCD at this residence, not  an RFI peep to be heard from it.
When I called Samsung and asked about RFI, the nice lady on the on the other
end of the line not only understood my question, she also stated that Samsung
LCD's were interference free.  Customer service like that is why I own three
Samsung devices and will look to that brand first before considering other
brands.
73,
Gary...wa6fgi