Re: [RFI] Noise changes when room lights turn on / off

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Noise changes when room lights turn on / off
From: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 13:37:38 -0400
Hi Jim,

Y'know, looking back at it all from the benefit of hindsight, I wonder if a
simple handset cord trade would have done the trick---say, to a LONGER one, (to
eliminate resonance on 28-MHz), but not so long as to achieve resonance on a
lower frequency band...

It sure was an eye-opener, bar none. And you're right: persistence pays, but it
sure does help-out a lot to have a neighbour who is co-operative, like she
was...

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ