Re: [RFI] RFI, Power Company.

To: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI, Power Company.
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 07:59:42 -0400
OK, that makes sense to me. I have the good fortune to have become friends with the guy responsible for RFI at our local power company, so I have his direct line and can call him whenever I need help. I think a large part of his cooperative attitude is that I locate the sources of my noise within a pole or two *before* I call.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.