Re: [RFI] Tecsun PL-660 for chasing RFI [Was: Is Icom IC-T90a AM-mode go

To: "Ray, W4BYG" <w4byg@att.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Tecsun PL-660 for chasing RFI [Was: Is Icom IC-T90a AM-mode good for chasing RFI?]
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 17:15:33 -0500
Yes it has AM.  The sync detection is very fast lockup.  It also has three
sensitivity positions.  The s-meter works well.  The air band is one button
push and you're there.  It's a good radio for SW and noise hunting.  Takes 4 AA
batteries.  Easy access.  Does SSB.  A jack for external antenna.  Also a
treble/bass switch.  A tuning step switch.  Backlit LCD display, what more can
I say.

Dale, k9vuj