Re: [RFI] Tecsun PL-660 for chasing RFI [Was: Is Icom IC-T90a AM-mode go

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Tecsun PL-660 for chasing RFI [Was: Is Icom IC-T90a AM-mode good for chasing RFI?]
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 20:13:54 -0400
Jim,

        Is it possible to get at that switch & create a flat
setting? (Add another switch which interrupts the High wire
to add a High/Flat choice? I'm guessing they are adding or
removing a cap - so adding a 1/2 value cap should = Flat.)

        Someone mentioned needing to pull the batteries if left
sitting, which I'm guessing could be solved via a micro-switch
somewhere in the battery-to-radio line.

        WDYT?

David KD4E

--

David Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com