Re: [RFI] Zapped

To: RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Zapped
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 12:39:40 -0500
The ASUS RT-16N, using the alternative Tomato OS,
has a setting to exclude non-Wifi interference.

It works pretty well in our home - but if the
microwave is between the router and a device -
and the router/device signal isn't strong then
there will be some drop-out when the microwave
is running.

David KD4E

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com