Re: [RFI] Electric Fence pulsing (will get worse soon !)

To: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Electric Fence pulsing (will get worse soon !)
From: "Kenneth G. Gordon" <kgordon2006@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 01:03:42 -0000
On 9 Jul 2015 at 20:33, Roger (K8RI) wrote:

> distant.  I'd guess the over all length to be around 2 miles.  Any time
> I'd hear it, I'd call them because it meant a portion of the fence was
> shorted and not keeping the cows in and they wanted to know.

There you go, Mike!

An excellent reason to tell your neighbor that you hear his fence: that any
time you can
HEAR it, that means it is shorted somewhere and its effectiveness is nil.

This is another way YOU can help HIM, and protect his horses.

Then walking the fence with him and any portable radio you have that will hear
it, and
finding the short, will shortly convince him of your sincerity.

Ken W7EKB