Re: [RFI] ARRL Board of Directors resolution related to FCC enforcement

To: "Chris L. Parker" <parker601@earthlink.net>, RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL Board of Directors resolution related to FCC enforcement of radio-interference issues (Hare, Ed W1RFI)
From: "Hare, Ed W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 19:10:49 +0000
Yes, and of all the people and groups that are wise about these RFI matters,
ARRL has been the only group that is consistently active year after year.
Broadcasters  and radio astronomers are notably absent on the industry
committes working on RFI standards.

73, Ed Hare, W1RFI
ARRL Laboratory Manager
225 Main St.
Newington, CT 06111
Tel: (860) 594-0318
Fax: (860) 594-0259
Email: W1RFI@arrl.org
Member: IEEE Connecticut Section
Member: IEEE EMC Society, Board of Directors
Member: IEEE EMC Society Standards Development and Education Committee
Member: University of Hartford Industry Advisory Committee
Primary representative:  ANSI ASC C63 EMC Committee, Vice Chair Subcommittee 5
(Immunity)
Member: QRP Amateur Radio Club International, Board of Directors