Re: [RFI] RFI With Smoke Detectors

To: Richard Battles <wb4byq@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI With Smoke Detectors
From: Stanley Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 11:13:38 -0400
Unfortunately, replacement is not an option. It is a two family house that I
built with my daughter and her husband. We have the "mother-in-law" side. There
are about two dozen of them wired throughout the two sides of a large house
with fairly new construction. I don't mind the chirping so much in my shack,
but the chirping over in their side is what is most of the problem. The system
is set up so that a fire on one side causes alarms to sound on both sides.

Stan, K4SBZ
(850) 893-5003 (H)   (850) 590-6617 (M)

"Real radio bounces off the sky."