Re: [RFI] House Ground

To: donovanf@starpower.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] House Ground
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 02:28:25 -0500
I know of one house in the area that lightning struck a gas meter and the house
was almost totally destroyed, nice house too.

Thanks for the article.
Dale, k9vuj

On 16, Mar 2016, at 0:01, donovanf@starpower.net wrote:

Hi Bill,

That's not an uncommon error, and potentially a dangerous error in
if a lightning strike that causes sparking. Google will help you find
much information about grounding and bonding of gas pipes, just
one example:

http://www.ecmag.com/section/codes-standards/grounding-and-bonding-gas-piping

You definitely should fix it!

73