Re: [RFI] Solar Panel Manufacture Schedules Fix For Solar Panel RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel Manufacture Schedules Fix For Solar Panel RFI
From: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@steeltrails.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 09:24:29 -0700
Regrading RFI from solar panels, the legislature in California has passed a law that will require solar panels  to be installed on all new  home constructions starting in 2020.

Secondary gripe is that this new law will probably a disastrous effect on the HF bands in six land while the good ol' ARRL is worried about intrusion by commercial users in the 10 Ghz area.

Gary...wa6fgi