Re: [RFI] Solar System Electronics

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar System Electronics
From: "Dave Cole (NK7Z)" <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 11:57:48 -0700
Unless you live in CA and buy a new home, or live near a new home, or your neighbor decides to add solar, or a new home moves next to you, etc... You can't get away from it in CA anymore... More states are soon to come...

Me, I live in Oregon, have no intention of moving to CA, or installing Solar. If OR mandates all new homes must have Solar, I move... It is already too noisy in the city here already.

---
73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Zhttps://www.nk7z.net