Re: [RFI] New RFI

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] New RFI
From: rogerh@internode.on.net
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 10:10:38 +1100
Here "Down Below" (VK-ZL), the VK5DJ Yagi Calculator has proved to
produce reliable Yagi designs that have been proven to work time out
of number.
"Yagi Calculator is a Windows program that also runs well on Linux,
Ubuntu 8.10 under Wine, to produce dimensions for a DL6WU style long
Yagi antenna. Long yagis are commonly used from the 144MHz amateur
band to the 2.4GHz band. The DL6WU yagi is highly regarded as being
easy to build with repeatable results, broad bandwidth and a useful
pattern."
https://www.vk5dj.com/yagi.html

 73, Roger Harrison VK2ZRH