[SD-User] How to correct callsign in SDI CW

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] How to correct callsign in SDI CW
From: Bill Somerville <bill@classdesign.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 19:22:45 +0100
Hi

Obviously I'm a bit dumb because I couldn't work out how to change the
callsign field in CW and make it stick.

Using Win98SE SDI (downloaded Friday) and a WinKey USB.

When I miscopied a call in CW and moved to the callsign field to correct
it - SDI sent the corrected call in the exchange, but when I completed
the entry it sent the originally typed (wrong call) as if I had
corrected it and changed the log entry back to the original.

Apologies to the handful of ops who suffered this which made me look
really stupid!

What was I doing wrong?

73
Bill G4WJS (operating as M5BFL in IOTA test)