Re: [SD-User] How to correct callsign in SDI CW

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] How to correct callsign in SDI CW
From: IanSDavies@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 14:44:17 EDT
Hello Bill so I am not the only one. I am currently trying to repair the
damage to my log due to this problem. After the contest I found what had
happened  and I tried to correct the errors post contest in the original  log
and, as
you say, the changes will not 'stick' but revert back to the error.  Of
course the problems are with complicated call signs with nice multipliers. I
tried
the .ALL log but fared no better.

For better or worse I am editing the cabrillo log as I assume the contest
invigilators will rescore everything but remembering the call signs and IOTA
numbers after the event is awkward.

If we had the problem I assume others did too.

Ian G3KZR
_www.karisgarden.com/lusty/pnr2.htm_ (http://www.karisgarden.com/)