Re: [SD-User] How to correct callsign in SDI CW

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] How to correct callsign in SDI CW
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 20:16:05 +0100
From: <IanSDavies@aol.com>

> Hello Bill so I am not the only one. ...
> as you say, the changes will not 'stick' but revert back to the error.

I've not been able to reproduce this problem so far.
Please let me have an example of the exact sequence
of keystrokes that illustrates the problem.

I've experimented with ESM (and WinKey) enabled and
disabled, but with no success so far.  Does the
problem relate to edits on the current QSO (before
logging) or to edits of previously logged QSOs?

> ... as I assume the contest invigilators will rescore everything

Yes - they do.

> but remembering the call signs and IOTA
> numbers after the event is awkward.

Is this problem restricted to callsigns, or does it include
corrections to IOTA references (before they are logged)?

Thanks & 73,
Paul EI5DI