Re: [SD-User] QSO frequency

To: <SD-User@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] QSO frequency
From: "H. M. Motley" <hmmjr@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:12:32 -0400
This is really a non-issue.  All contest programs I've used put the receive
frequency in the cabrillo file.  Before the days of  radios being interfaced
to the contest programs the cabrillo file simply showed 7.000 for all 40M
QSO's, 14.000 for all 20M QSO's, etc.  There is no requirement in any
contest that I know of that requires you to report your transmit frequency.
The band information is all that is really needed.  In the CQWW SSB contest
recently most of my 40M QSO's were split and would appear to as out of  my
frequency allocation if the frequency shown in the cabrillo file was
interperted as my transmit frequency!

73,
Puck, W4PM