[TenTec] History Of TenTec Radios And Their Features ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] History Of TenTec Radios And Their Features ?
From: DSNOWDEN@ncdc.noaa.gov (Snowden, Douglas)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 97 13:38:00 EST
I used to own a Ten Tec Triton 4 radio years ago...  I am thinking about
looking
for another newer one (maybe Omni or  Corsair or such). I like the service I
got
on the radio and assume the service is still there even for the older
radios.
I have a Yaesu FT-102 that I am using, but I dont need 200w of power.
 Is there a FAQ of sorts that lists the various models and their features
(typical used prices would be nice) ??? I tried the www listed FAQ and
couldn't connect.
I am going to the Charlotte HF and would like the knowledge of what to
expect
and what to pay.. I'll probably bring my FT-102 as a trade.....

73 Doug Snowden, N4IJ
Western NC

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html