[TenTec] Why Stop Here ? MFJ Cleartone replacement

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Why Stop Here ? MFJ Cleartone replacement
From: ku4it@bellsouth.net (David E. Shelton)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 16:05:45 -0500
This is exactly what the Alpha Delta VRC unit does. One high quality Pioneer
speaker with a amplifier in the circuit and so hard filtering to the audio
coming from the rig. But the question is this worth $230 price tag, I don't
think so. I would consider this to be a great project to emulate/reproduce as
homebrew. What do you think?

73 dit dit,

David E. Shelton, RN
KU4IT Amateur Op