[TenTec] TT 221 filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT 221 filter
From: marc.huertas@itin.fr (HUERTAS Marc)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 09:38:14 +0100
Hi,

I have the same problem here and was able to fix it by detuning the bfo
frequency on USB. But it is not the best way, I think, because the
transmitting audio then will sound bassy and the frequency readout won't
be correct. I had to shift my carrier of 300 Hz to be able to use the
1.8Khz filter on the USB. The filter performs very well in LSB with the
correct tuning of the BFO. Maybe there is something to ajust before the
carrier generation but I don't have the complete procedure for
realignement of the Omni 5, and the owner's manual is not very useful
for all the possible adjustment.

Let me know if you have further infos about that !

73's de Marc, F6IIV.