[TenTec] Omni 6+ Questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6+ Questions
From: W7TS@ibm.net (Ken Kinyon)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 09:30:11 -0700
Hi John,
It sounds to me that perhaps your front panel is either not installed properly
or was damaged in shipping.  My Omni-VI+'s tuning shaft turns very easily and
smoothly.  the buttons (band and filter selection, etc.) protrude about 1 1/2 mm
and actuate about half way into flush with the panel.
73,
Ken W7TS

Kenneth E.  Kinyon
34 Princeton Circle