[TenTec] Scout Manual

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout Manual
From: ve7asr@islandnet.com (Rick Williams)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 09:10:59 -0800
True BUT the alignment gives specific variable components to adjust while
the rig is fully assembled and on this board it is impossible to trace the
known components back to the adjustable components without following the
traces and the traces are not visible.

All I ask is that TenTec label the adjustment/alignment points and any test
points (perhaps they've done this on a later version of the Scout manual).
On this board (a fairly large one) that's about 7 components.

Rick