[TenTec] Ten Tec Cure for Clicking Omni 6 a No Go

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Cure for Clicking Omni 6 a No Go
From: John & Annette Nicholson" <dx@netbridge.net (John & Annette Nicholson)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 07:59:08 -0800
Disconnecting plug 52 did not reduce the speaker/headphone click
when I performed this mod 3 weeks ago. I agree that it is ANNOYING
and NOT in keeping w/ the performance I expect from a Ten Tec,
a rig known for it's cw prowess.

Good luck and let's hope someone has the answer for this one...

73 John K7FD