[TenTec] Ten Tec Cure for Clicking Omni 6 a No Go

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Cure for Clicking Omni 6 a No Go
From: ac5aa@juno.com (Duane A. Calvin)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 11:29:21 -0600
I have a suspicion that not all Omni VI+'s have this problem.  I'm
usually annoyed by this kind of thing (and traded my Centaur on a
Centurion due to noise).  But I don't hear a "click" on the sidetone
keying on my exactly-one-year-old VI+.  Maybe something changed in the
production, or maybe there is a lot of bad components?  Maybe I'm going
deaf?  (huh, what's that you said?!)

        73,  Duane   AC5AA