[TenTec] Omni-A not powered up for 7 years...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni-A not powered up for 7 years...
From: rufus@sfpcug.org (Rufus Laggren)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:57:55 -0800
Ok.  Maybe I'll contact TenTec (their site didn't respond yesterday) and
see what they say about the whole thing.  If the reduced supply method
that Stuart explained is acceptable, that's something I could do.
Fancier stuff wouldn't work since I have no electronic facilities or
equipment (it's the kitchen table and the butter knife, all the way
<g>).

Rufus