[TenTec] Poping in receiver????

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Poping in receiver????
From: JNance2@Ibm.net (Jim)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 18:04:35 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From:   Jim [mailto:JNance2@Ibm.net]
Sent:   Friday, March 05, 1999 4:51 AM
To:     Alan Slusher
Subject:        RE: [TenTec] Poping in receiver????

This is on receive and monitoring only I noticed the loud pop
On strong received signals every time the strong station keyed. All replied
mentioning items in or around the home could cause the problem and thanks
all for your replies.

I decided to get TENTEC repair on the phone line and let him listen to the
problem. He was able to hear the problem and felt that it is an AGC problem
within the rig and I have taken the appropriate action.

73 de KE4WY Jim