[TenTec] filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] filters
From: k4beh@juno.com (k4beh@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:32:27 -0400
Joe and all you filter-tips,

I have a Paragon with all available Ten-Tec filters.  I love both CW
filters and have found that by judicious use of the 250 hZ, PBT and audio
filters I can pull out stations that are separated by no more than 20 or
30 hZ (my guess).  Use all the controls available including PBT and
audio!  Same holds for my Delta II. (PBT and Jones filter, that is).

73,

Pat

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]