[TenTec] Omni VI plus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI plus
From: N1MT@Javanet.com (Mark Toussaint)
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 02:26:22 -0400
Piotr;
I have an Omni 6 with the option 1 upgrade, full bank of filters and a
model 238 tuner. It has performed flawless since the day I got it. I use
it exclusively on CW, but here its an outstanding SSB radio as well. I
find that digging out the weak signal in crowded band is top shelf
compared to other rigs. I've used both the TS-940 and FT-1000 series of
radio and they have their strong points, however, the Omni 6 has a much
better, all around receiver. As stated in other replies, TenTec is noted
for their customer service. Certainly a factor worth noting in your
decision process.

Should you want to schedule a QSO to here the radio, let me know.
ps. Its not forsale, hi

73, Mark
--
MTEnterprises