[TenTec] How's the new Vibroplex?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] How's the new Vibroplex?
From: psmith@indian.vinu.edu (psmith@indian.vinu.edu)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 07:24:38 -0500

I don't know aboaut the quality of the product yet as I ordered a square
racer late April. they told me it was going to be shipped the next Monday.
I have called each week and get the same response, "Sorry for the delay, it
will be shipped this next Monday."  I wouldn't mind it if they said it will
be 5 weeks, or 3 months, but to say to 4 times that it will be shipped
"next Monday" is a little excessive.  I hope the product has not been
diminished  because poor product and poor customer service both will kill
the company. I always liked them in the past.

Phil, AA9ZZ