[TenTec] Non Amplified VI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Non Amplified VI+
From: dacalvin@us.ibm.com (dacalvin@us.ibm.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:32:08 -0500

The jumper you mention from TT is merely a center pin jumper.  You should be
able to make up a short RCA plug jumper that just jumpers the center pin, or
even a patch cord should work if you have one handy.  I used shielded patch
cords from Rad Shack to wire my Centurion in and it works just fine.

     73,  Duane    AC5AA

Duane A. Calvin
Server Systems Test Engineer
Dept. 76TS   RS/6000 - SP Nodes
IBM Austin, TX      >O<     Tie: 793-3368

Robert <bigmack@nortexinfo.net> on 09/17/99 10:24:01 AM